By posting to Newsdesk.org, you agree to the following conditions.
1. Anything you post on Newsdesk.org is your responsibility. You own your words. Newsdesk.org does not vouch for or verify the information posted in the comments section.
2. Newsdesk.org can't be responsible for the contents of any site that is linked from www.newsdesk.org/.
3. You agree to abide by copyright laws and regulations.
4. You agree not to post content that is illegal, threatening, abusive, defamatory, pornographic, deceptive, false, misleading, disruptive, or not relevant to the public-information mission of Newsdesk.org. These terms are defined at Newsdesk.org's discretion.
5. You agree not to post commercial materials of any sort on this site, including advertising or links to commercial Web sites in your comments or your linking URLs. The definition of advertising and commercial is at our discretion.
6. You agree to accept responsibility for your dealings with other users and not to hold Newsdesk.org responsible for the conduct of people you encounter through our site.
7. We welcome your feedback on this document.
8. Newsdesk.org may change these rules at any time, and has sole discretion on interpreting these rules and determining compliance.